Explore career opportunities at Yayra Glover Limited
Join Ghana's Pioneering Organic Cocoa Company
Yayra Glover Limited is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with excellent communication and leadership skills, and a passion for fostering a positive and productive work environmentResponsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Overseeing recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes
- Managing and coaching the HR team
- Ensuring legal compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Developing and executing employee training and development programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior HR role
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
The interview begins on Tuesday, 7th February 2023. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CEO - Yayra Glover Limited